ALUMINA LINING BRICK
Note：H: height; L: length; W,W1,W2: width
ADVANTAGES OF ALUMINA LINING BRICK
1) High density and small thickness can increase the loading volume and promote the production capacity.
2) Low wear loss and long service life (it is 3-5 times compared with nature stone liner and 2-3times compared with rubber liner), which can reduce the installation times.
3) Main material is alumina which has no pollution to the grinding object.
1) Before installing, the ball mill inside surface should be clean; if the iron surface is worn seriously, it should be repaired by welding.
2) Usually use 425# white cement and few 107# glue as adhesive and the gap should be within 1mm .
3) The installation order:
A. 2 end walls should be installed first with straight brick and semi-straight brick.
B. After finishing the installation of 2 end walls, the cylinder wall should be installed with straight brick and trapezoidal brick so that the brick bottom can cling to the inside surface of cylinder wall tightly, using semistraight brick and semi-trapezoidal brick accordingly. If the last row can not be installed by straight or trapezoidal brick, then it is filled by flake brick and sealed with white cement.
4) When all the installation is completed, clean the surface, dry for 2 days, filled with full water for 3 days,finally,take all the water out and dry for more than 7 days.